Given the name ‘Kelly Bag’ in 1977, the Hermes Kelly Bags have a rich history dating back all the way to 1892 when the first prototype for the bag was made. This gorgeous piece of a symbol of elegance and is certainly one of the most sleek and classy designs in the fashion industry. Similar to the Birkin Bag in terms of space and simplicity, the Kelly Bag is a fabulous accessory that differs only in the way of its single leather handle which some may prefer over double handles.
- 100% clemence leather
- Single rolled handle with 9cm drop
- Removable leather shoulder strap with 43cm drop
- Leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp
- Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the flap
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- Lambskin interior with 1 zipped pocket and 2 open pockets
- Four protective feet at the bottom
Size: 28 x 22 x 10 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.
There are no reviews for this product.